Releasing Grief Naturally
Grief and emotional trauma are things we all experience in our lives in different forms. We are all different and therefore respond differently to it, sometimes we can experience and remember it, then move forward without too much effect on our lives.
There are times however that it can affect us mentally, emotionally or physically; and sometimes without our knowledge.
Some signs of grief and emotional trauma are:
- Overwhelming tiredness and exhaustion
- Aches and pains
- Headaches, backache, neck pain, rib and chest pain
- Anxiety attacks
- Difficulty breathing
- Loss of appetite
- Comfort eating
- Finding it hard to sleep or fear sleeping
- Difficulty concentrating
- Isolating yourself from friends and family and the world generally.
- Overwhelming emotions with little to no prompt
- An overly heightened state
- Sensitivity to light, sound and temperature
This is a great remedy to have on hand for yourself, your family and your friends. Just a few drops of this remedy could change someone’s life in an instant.
Your pets can also pick up on and be affected by your grief, so while you are using this remedy it is a good idea to use it on your pets.
To see some of our other remedies check out our Remedies category.