This remedy can be helpful after a difficult birth and the mother is struggling to bond fully with her baby. There can also be issues with bonding when the mother has had emotional trauma with her own family and or a difficult childhood.
Bonding Remedy can help with:
- Encouraging natural maternal instinct where there is indifference or hostility towards the baby
- Postpartum discharges of any sort
- Bearing down pains (post delivery and generally)
- Feelings of anger and betrayal
- Sensitivity and easily offended by harsh words
- Sad or miserable
- Caught up in own issues
- Where there may be thoughts of suicide
- Erratic/unusual behaviour
- Anxious fears over trivial things
- Constant worry
- Aversion to family and loved ones
- Not wanting sympathy or company, yet dreading being alone
- Griping, burning or sticking pain in the uterus
- Pain after intercourse
- Dryness of the vagina
- Cracked nipples
- Uterine prolapse
When it comes to these issues, this Bonding Remedy could be a potential solution; as well as helping both mother and baby bond, it can also assist with improving women’s well-being.
Order your Bonding Remedy by clicking here.