Acne may look all on the surface but the emotional trauma of struggling with acne is very serious for teenagers and young adults. It’s a time when we are already worried about our appearance and how others perceive us and the added stress of bad acne just makes this so much worse.
Some people are lucky and just get the odd spot now and then. Others have chronic acne, even cystic acne that make them want to hide from the world. This can then lead on to depression and anxiety.
“Acne affects about 80% of young people aged 11-30 and can have a major impact on the lives of those affected,” says Dr Stephen Kownacki of the Acne Academy. “It’s now considered the commonest skin disease in Western society,” confirms dermatologist Dr Sam Bunting, “and women are four times as likely as men to suffer from severe disease.”
Doctors and skin specialists often recommend very dangerous medication to resolve this problem for their clients. Some of the medication may help short term but at what cost to the health of the person. Desperate times call for desperate measures and some of this medication is only a place you would go if you were very desperate.
Seysara has just been approved by the FDA in the US for acne treatment. Yay, great. NO!! The side effects of Seysara as given by the manufacturers include but not limited to:
- Harm to an unborn baby.
- Permanent teeth discoloration. Seysara may permanently turn a baby or child’s teeth yellow-gray-brown during tooth development. You should not use this medicine during tooth development. Tooth development happens in the second and third trimesters of pregnancy, and from birth to 8 years of age.
- Slow bone growth. Seysara may slow bone growth in infants and children.
- Diarrhea. Diarrhea can happen with most antibiotics, including Seysara. This diarrhea may be caused by an infection (Clostridium difficile) in your intestines. Call your healthcare provider right away if you get watery or bloody stools.
- Central nervous system effects. Central nervous system effects such as light headedness, dizziness, and a spinning feeling (vertigo) MAY go away during your treatment or if treatment is stopped.
- Increased pressure around the brain (intracranial hypertension). This condition may lead to vision changes and permanent vision loss. You may be more likely to get intracranial hypertension if you are a female of childbearing potential and are overweight or have a history of intracranial hypertension. Stop treatment and tell your healthcare provider right away if you have blurred vision, vision loss, or headaches.
- Sensitivity to sunlight (photosensitivity).
The most common side effect is nausea.
Seysara may cause fertility problems in males. (Just a little byline here about how it damages male fertility). Let’s not add it as a major side effect with the rest??
These are not side effects worth risking. Heal with Ease has had wonderful results helping our clients clear their acne and improve their skin generally with our Distance Healing Plans.
Nate T. from Qld, Australia sent me this on Monday after his first two healing plans in my response to my “how are you feeling” email.
“I feel pretty amazing actually! My moods have really calmed down and I’m so much more placid and energetic. A big improvement I’ve noticed is my skin on my face has pretty much completely cleared up which has blown me away as I was on roacutane when I first started with you and not even that cleared my skin. I’m not sure exactly how all this works but I’m still breaking out around my chest and neck, is there anyway we can focus on that? It has progressively gotten better throughout your plans but not to the extent of my face. Regardless I’m beyond blown away with everything you’ve done!”
After just two healing plans his skin is already majorly improving. The next plan will most likely have the acne on his chest and neck sorted out. All this plus he’s feeling better in himself. Not being loaded down with heavy medication and feeling horrible. Our work is holistic, so clearing Nate’s skin is just part of the big picture of healing his body.